Monday, May 3, 2010

34 Weeks



Today we had our 34 week check-up for the baby. Everything is looking good! The baby's heart rate was between 15-160 beats/minute. I am also still measuring three weeks ahead; measuring at 37 weeks (no wonder I feel absolutely huge). Today we talked about how the c-section will go. She just explained to us who was going to be in the room and the whole procedure. I think both of us had a lot of our questions answered which felt really good.

It is strange to think that we for sure will have our child enter into our lives in 32 days - June 4th!!! With Sawyer going naturally we didn't know the exact date (obviously) of when he was coming, but with this one we do. It sure does help making sure everything is ready for the big day.

1 comment:

  1. You look so adorable!!!! Do me a favor and let me know what size shirt Sawyer is in now so I can make him a new shirt for when the baby is born :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete