Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy 3 Years to Us!!!


The wedding scene! Those that stood on my side was my sister (Toni), my brother (Terry), my sister-in-law (Sandra), my brother (Tim), my sister-in-law (Amber), my niece (Emma), my nephew (Treyton) and my nephew (Trent). Those standing for Tom was his best friend (Jayson), his brother (Tony), his sister-in-law (Rachel), his brother (Ben), his sister-in-law (Holli) and his niece (Kaylee).



We are now Husband and Wife!!!!



The entire wedding party including the ushers (Nate, Jason, Joe and Shawn).



I just really like this picture because I remember how hard it was for my brother (Terry) to actually "bow" to me. Good Times!



Our parents...we love them so much!



This is my friend Jenna and her husband Dave (at the time they were engaged and then got married in October). She was my personal attendant and sang at our wedding. They are incredible!



Leaving the church and on our way to the PARTY!



Our reception was at the Kestrel Ridge in Columbus so of course Tom just had to hit a couple of golf balls.



It's moments like these that I cherish forever!!!


To my AMAZING Husband - Tom:
Honey these past three years have been unbelievable. Granted we have had our bumps along the way (seriously though what marriage hasn't), but it's because of those bumps that have brought us where we are today. There is a song that says "I thoguht I loved you then" and oh how much truth is in that song. The day I said "yes" to be your fiance to the day I said "I Do" and then to the day we had our first child - my love for you just keeps growing. You have been my rock! I know I don't tell you enough just how much you mean to me but I honestly don't know where I would be without you in my life. You are always there for me. You know exactly what I need and when I need it. Thank you so much for caring, providing, protecting and loving me! We have been through so much together already just in the past three years and to think how much my love for you has grown I just can't wait to see where our love will be on our 50th!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! (I would still like to get copies of some of your weddding pics if you have the negatives) Love you guys! -had a typo that I had to fix, it was driving me nuts :)

    ReplyDelete