Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Keep on Counting!!!

24) On Mother's Day I had a wonderful afternoon (6 hours total) hanging out with my hubby and my son. They brought me flowers and a Willow Tree ornament of a woman holding a house; they picked that one so that I can think of home - it was really sweet.

25)On Monday I had two of my friends come visit me; Sarah and her son Calvin and Laci with her sons Connor and Emeric. I was blessed with an adorable homemade bag, lemon bars and a magazine all about "LOST".

26) Today (Tuesday) I spent the afternoon with lost of visitors which included my mom, Sawyer, Amber, Treyton, Lexie, Audrey, Aaron, Skye, Payton and Kerri. I even was blessed with a beautiful plant; thank you Kerri.

27) Yesterday I got my IV out!!!!

28) Looking forward to tonight when Tom will be spending the night here again with me (the past two nights he has gone home to be with Sawyer).

29) Last night had the best night of sleep yet while being here...felt really refreshed today.

30) My nephew, Treyton, colored a picture for me today and it's hanging on my wall along with another coloring from Sawyer. The pictures sure do brighten this room up a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment