Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blessings keep coming!

16) Yesterday I started feeling down and out and I was laying there a St. Mary's staff member walked in and gave me a stack of cards that people sent me - it was incredible!

17) Had family spend the afternoon with me yesterday. Sawyer, my mom and dad arrived at 2:00pm. It was so great seeing Sawyer again and to hear his laughter fill this room.

18) A surprise visit from my sister and Ken! They arrived around 5:00pm so we all had supper together.

19) I was allowed to take a wheelchair ride for 30 minutes. It was fun to walk the hallways with my family and see Sawyer run - he has the cutest run ever!

20) Slept pretty well last night - the best I have had since I have been here! I slept from 10:00 to 3:30; straight through! Then I was up at 5:45am - the morning before that was 5:30am.

21) I got breakfast in bed on Mother's Day; every mother's dream! ;)

22) I then had a lady come in and bring me fresh towels, took out my trash and mopped my floors - once again every mother's dream on Mother's Day!!!

23) My nurse brought me a Wonka chocolate bar for Mother's Day! It's called "Domed Dark Chocolate" it is velvety dark chocolate with milk chocolate medallions!

1 comment:

  1. Tami, you are a blessing to me, I am so proud of you to at least try counting your blessings in your situation. You are the best! Love you

    ReplyDelete