Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Home!!!

First of all I would like to say THANK YOU for all of your prayers! The whole time I was in the hospital I was so at peace and I know it's because I was bathed in prayer.

This morning the doctor (Dr. Davidson) came in and gave the word that I could go home!!! I am still on bed rest but not complete bed rest. She referred to it as "couch potato" rest. Basically I have all the restrictions of bed rest just that I can get up and walk a little bit around the house. I can not leave Portage (I can not go farther than the distance is from my home to the hospital), no shopping, no housework, etc.

I am still have these restrictions because as the doctor and nurses were talking it's not "if" I start bleeding again it's "when" I start bleeding again. This was the term they used the whole time - when you start bleeding again. Since I have had my "first bleed" they say the "second bleed" is much worse. To be honest this does kind of scare me because I thought the "first bleed" was bad.

Once again THANK YOU for all your prayers but as you have read above I ask that you still continue to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment