Monday, May 10, 2010

Photo Updates

This is me leaving Divine Savior in Portage and heading to St. Mary's in Madison. The nurse is Anna (she used to be my neighbor) and the ambulance gentlemen were Richard (I think that was his name) and Jon; they were all super nice.



Settling into my new room. This is the room we were moved to Friday morning after being in the birthing suites Thursday night. The socks on my legs I have to wear all the time. Since I am on bed rest they are concerned about blood clots so they help with circulation.



I am allowed one 30 minute wheelchair ride a day. Sawyer and Tom were testing out the wheelchair to make sure it was safe before I got into it.



On Saturday I got to see Sawyer for the first time since the whole thing started. I was so excited to see him; but this is us saying good-bye to each other. He has been so great and understanding that I can't be there for him like I was before. I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment