Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Girl or Boy...that is the question.


This picture was taken at 37 weeks and 1 day (currently I am 37 weeks and 3 days).


This entire pregnancy I have thought this one was a girl. I have no idea why since my pregnancy "symptoms" are not any different than when I had Sawyer (meaning I am carrying the same, no morning sickness, etc.). Tom has thought it is a boy this entire time. (When I was pregnant with Sawyer we both thought boy.) On Sunday night I had a dream that I had a girl; I don't think Tom has had any dreams.

Now that we are getting close to the end I have actually been starting to think boy and Tom is starting to think girl. My mom has thought boy the entire time but is now switching to girl and my dad thinks it's a girl.

So what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I thought boy most of the pregnancy but about a month or so ago I started thinking girl - so I'm going to go with girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been on the girl train! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the curveballs he/she has thrown at you I am going to say girl:) Thinking of you guys and hope all goes safely! :)Kristin Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say girl! Girls like to give you more trouble even BEFORE they arrive. :p

    ReplyDelete