Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tractors

I have always been trying to get Sawyer to become on of those kids who can sit down with his breakfast or snack and watch a movie. I know the "perfect" mom would never do that because she wants to spend every moment with her child. However, 30 minutes of quiet and an uninterrupted shower or going to the bathroom all by yourself just sounds lovely to me!!! Sawyer though has not yet become "addicted" to the TV. The only time he will want to watch a movie is when he is in Gr-Ma van (she has a DVD player).

There is one movie though that we own that Sawyer will take a break from playing for 5-10 minutes and watch. It's a movie that Gr-Ma bought for him a long time ago. Tom and Sawyer think it's the greatest movie ever - I think it's rather boring (I will admit though I have learned a lot from it). It's a John Deere movie that is live footage of different tractors working - that is all it is.

This morning I came home from grocery shopping and Tom said "Honey you have got to see this". What can I saw but that Sawyer loves his tractors!



1 comment: