Wednesday, April 21, 2010

32 weeks

On Monday I had my 32 week check-up. We did not find out any further information regarding the placenta previa due to the ultrasound not being until today (see below for further details on that). Everything else though looked good. I got to hear the heartbeat which was about 140-150 beats per minute. I am measuring at 35 weeks; no wonder I feel huge! In a way though I am grateful for measuring bigger in hopes that my baby is bigger. Due to the high chances of having the baby early the more weight on the little one the better. I did get my lab results back from my last appointment and I am low on iron (I was anemic with Sawyer as well). I was at 32 and the normal range is between 35-37; so I wasn't way off but still enough to be considered anemic.


This is me at 32 weeks.


And this is Tom 32 weeks into the pregnancy.


Today was our ultrasound appointment. I still have the complete placenta previa. This far into the pregnancy the chances of the placenta moving are extremely low. Tom and I have become okay with this and know that we are in God's hands. We are just so thankful for the healthy baby growing inside of me! Our Dr has started talking about when the c-section will be but nothing has been set in stone yet. The baby otherwise today looked great! His/her heartbeat was at 143 beats per minute and it's little chin was just a moving today. We (Tom and I) are also reconsidering the names we originally had picked out - so we will see.


I know this isn't the greatest picture but what can you do. This picture shows the baby's face. So imagine the baby laying on his/her side then to the right/middle side of the picture is the eyes then moving left is the nose and mouth. Can you see it?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment