Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baking a Pie





One day before Tom left for work I decided to bake a pie while Sawyer was occupied playing with daddy. Just as I was going to start rolling out the crust the boys came upstairs. Sawyer then crawled up on the chair to see what I was doing. He put his hand in the flour and I let him because who seriously likes eating flour. Tom and I both could not believe it when he started eating one handful of flour after the next. I don't think he would have stopped - so after we took some pictures we put the flour away.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny. What type of pie did you bake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable - FYI treyton eats flower too - maybe it's genetic!
    Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahaha! That kid makes me laugh so hard! And FYI- that is disgusting!

    ReplyDelete