Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sawyer Update

I am getting so much done because he is actually taking a nap in his big boy bed all by himself!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news - Monday night was not a good night for us. I think between both Sawyer and mommy being tired (from lack of naps), control issues and then I think Sawyer getting an ear infection; the night was just really rough. I ended up calling Papa for rescue me. I had a lot of ear infections when I was little and my mom would always put this home remedy (baby oil and tea tree oil) in my ears and it be better by morning. Papa came over then realized what he had was extremely old then went to the store and found some ear-drops. THANK YOU PAPA!!!


Papa comforting Sawyer during his misery. They are like two peas in a pod.

On Tuesday I went to work so Sawyer was off to the sitters! When I went to pick him up my heart was over-flooded with proud for my little boy. Tom and I didn't care whether we had a boy or girl we just prayed for an adventuress kid. We want our children not to be scared of trying new things and to live life to the fullest! Well on Tuesday he did by playing so hard he got a scraped nose. I know this sounds like I am a bad parent. Yes it breaks my heart to know he got hurt but I am proud of him for taking risk and not letting fear get in his way!!!


Sawyer's first scrapped nose.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being happy and not upset. It does look good on him.

    ReplyDelete