Friday, September 2, 2011

Carter Paul Deich

Today I turned 20 weeks and we had our first ultrasound! We went in and told the Ultrasound Tech that we did not want to find out the sex of the baby. As the appointment continued I was pretty sure I saw the sex twice and at one point I looked at Tom to see if I could tell if he saw anything; we both just kind of gave each other a look. Towards the end of the appointment I finally said "Alright I can't take it anymore I am pretty sure I know what it is - do you know what it is." Tom with a smirk, "I think I saw it." To which our conversation then went on figuring out if we wanted to know to confirm what we both saw as a boy. After about a minute going back and forth the tech said "Alright look here" and there it was!

The Ultrasound Tech felt really bad but she explained how photogenic this baby was and she really has never seen a baby like this one before. She said the way I figure it was that this boy wanted you to know because every time I thought the coast was clear for you two to look at the screen again, there it was again. She said that she tried to hid it the best she could. We knew it wasn't her fault because this seriously was the best ultrasound we have ever had for being able to see the baby. It was pretty cool!

Carter Paul is measuring at 20 weeks and 4 days and weighs 12 ounces.








No comments:

Post a Comment