Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sawyer's World


Sawyer grabbed his belt out of his room and he wanted to do his hair like mommy's. (08.24.11)


I was going to the bathroom and Sawyer insisted that he go after me (he thinks it cool when we both pee in the potty). He wanted to be super close to me while I went but I said no and to wait until I finished. He threw a fit and dropped his head onto the floor which was tile and that made matters worse. After I was down I told him he could go but he continued on with his little fit so I turned off the bathroom light and walked away. The fit now turned into a meltdown because he supposedly could not reach to turn the light back on.
Sawyer: Turn the light on!
Me: You can do it; you turn it on.
Sawyer: NO you do it!
Me: Sawyer I am not turning the light on for you because you can reach it yourself.
Sawyer: NO I CAN'T!
Me: Yes you can you are tall and a big boy.
Sawyer: No I'm not big I didn't eat my vegetables!

At least we now know he really does listen to what we are telling him.



Sawyer and Daddy going golfing. Sawyer insisted on wearing Daddy's hat instead of his own. (08.26.11)

Tom's clubs were in my trunk but I had to take them out to put the stroller in there today. I put them in the garage along with his shoes. When we came home tonight Sawyer noticed them.
Sawyer: What's that? (This is a VERY common question even when he knows the answer.)
Me: Those are daddy's golf clubs.
Sawyer: No it's not. That is to get the balls out of the water. (Now realizing that he was pointing to the ball retriever.)
Me: You're right Sawyer! You know a lot about golf.
Sawyer: Yeah I'm a good golfer. Daddy is a crazy golfer.




Sawyer wearing my sunglasses. (09.02.11)

Today (09.05.11) Sawyer wanted to play with Play-Doh so I decided that Mason was old enough to play with it as well. Mason was doing really well just kind of holding it in his hand smiling while watching his brother play with it. He then put it up to his mouth and I said "No Mason don't eat it." He put it down but then proceeded to do the same thing again. I said to Mason "Mason don't eat the play-doh it doesn't taste good." Sawyer then decided to chime in with "Don't eat it Mason it doesn't taste good; it don't have hot dogs in it."



Sawyer giving Mommy a big kiss! (09.03.11)



This was our conversation during bath time.
Sawyer: "Mom I love you."
Me: "Awww I love you too."
Sawyer: "I love your butt."
Me: "You love my butt?"
Sawyer: "Yeah and I love the baby in your tummy."
Me: "Oh you love Baby Carter?"
Sawyer: "Yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment