Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mason Stood Up!!!

Tonight we were hanging out in Mason's room getting ready for bed. Mason was finished getting his jammies on. Sawyer and I were on the floor playing with the dice from Yahtzee Jr when we looked over and saw Mason stand up in his crib!!!!


We then called daddy at work and he admitted that was the first time he smiled all day (he wasn't having a good day at work)!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to admit I am now editing this post. When Papa saw the pictures on our blog of Mason standing up he told me to either lower the crib or put cushions down. The good daughter that I am I listened. ;) I just knew that Old Man Papa would not be able to sleep unless he knew his grandbaby was safe and sound.




We are very proud of you Mason!!!

1 comment: