Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday to Me!

My birthday celebration really began on Friday. After I came home from the gym (8:00am) Tom said he was taking the boys to Madison and that I had the morning to myself and then he gave me money so that I could go to Krista's Kitchen! I quickly jumped in the shower and hurried the boys out the door. I then went to Krista's where I enjoyed a Rocky Road specialty coffee drink paired with a Cup o Joe Muffin and had time to relax and journal. I then went and got my hair cut and straightened! My mom was actually the next client to come in so I stayed and talked to her while she had her hair cut since she just came out of a week of being in quarantine for being sick. It felt really good to catch up with her. I then went out for lunch with my mom at the Corner Pocket here in town. By the time I came home the boys were home and Sawyer & Mason were napping; so I took a nap as well!

On Saturday (my actual birthday) Tom made eggs and sausage for breakfast; it was delicious! I then received my presents from the boys (refer to pictures below). This weekend was also the Alumni Basketball Tournaments so we went and watched both my brothers play ball. At 3:00pm we left for Beaver Dam to eat at Benvenuto's with Tom's family. It was a great weekend and I am so incredibly blessed!


Sawyer giving me his present which was a Chris Tomlin CD and a heart decor that said "Live a Life of Love. Ephesians 5:2". He picked it out all by himself.



This was me after opening Mason's present which was a picture frame that had a picture of him and Sawyer in it and then a $25 gift card to Starbucks!



This was my reaction after opening the present from Tom. He bought me diamonds earrings!!!



Me with my two boys - I am one lucky mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tami!
    -- Tressa, Scott, Ainsley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tami, wish I could have seen you this weekend!!
    Diamond Earrings - way to go Tom!!
    Wow, I can't believe how old you are!!
    What's that feel like?

    ReplyDelete