Friday, February 11, 2011

Growing up too fast.

I cannot believe that my baby is now 8 months old! Seriously, where has the time gone? Mason is now eating three meals a day with snacks in between. I don't think he is ever really full; he is always wanting more. He recently moved him up into the next size of clothes (12 months) and they are none too big on him. Tom weighed him this morning and he was 23 lbs 2 ounces.


Eating his treat, "stars", for the first time. (01.10.11)



Mason does an impressive downward dog yoga pose. Usually his head is down but he looked up for the camera. (01.15.11)



We have now re-baby proofed our house for he is getting around to all parts of the rooms. (01.16.11)



Sitting in his 12 month size jammies; like I said none to big. (02.05.11)



Eating his teething biscuit that Papa bought him for the fist time. (02.09.11)

1 comment:

  1. He is growing up so fast!! He is adorable, and I just want to squeeze him... I don't think we see your boys enough... we should do something about that.

    ReplyDelete