Monday, November 15, 2010

Update from Mie Mie's (Sawyer)

Sawyer LOVES going to Mie Mie's hosue. He loves it so much that I have even caught Tom telling Sawyer that he is going to Mie Mie's just to get him in the car (even though they really are not). It is such an incredible blessing to have Mie Mie live so close to be able to watch my boys when I go to work. THANK YOU MIE MIE!










I also am so blessed to have Papa close by as well. I really don't have any memories of being around my grandpa so I am glad that my boys are going to be able to have that relationship between a grandfather and grandson. The thing that Sawyer (and now Mason also getting involved) loves doing with Papa is riding on the 4-wheeler.




Taking a break from the ride while Sawyer and Mason tackle Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment