Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy 5 months Mason!

Dear Mason,

Words cannot express the love that I have for you. It amazes me that how you (only being 5 months old) have taught me so much. You are a constant reminder of what contentment and patience means. Your spirit always encourages me; I pray that you never lose who you are. You have joy (your smile is contagious), patience (you know that sometimes I am stretched in two different directions and you just wait for me), contentment (you are perfectly fine playing by yourself) and love (I will never forget the smile that you have when you are with your brother).

You have been an incredible blessing to our family! I am so blessed that God choose me to be your mommy and I will be forever grateful for it. This past month you have grown so much! You can now roll from your back to your tummy going both ways (left and right) and can even roll from your tummy to your back. You are really beginning to talk; which I love listening to your stories. You also make the best "raspberries" sound ever! You are also now sitting in your high chair and eating cereal (first time was just yesterday).

I Love You Baby Mason!
Mommy


You are incredibly handsome!!! (October 17th)



You and Sawyer have so much fun playing with each other. (October 26th)



Sawyer feeding you your first spoonful of cereal! If you look at Sawyer's mouth you can tell that he is telling you to go "ahhh". (October 29th)



You giving mommy "raspberries" while she was trying to take your picture.



Watching mommy work in the yard. (October 30th)

No comments:

Post a Comment