Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy 6 Month Birthday Mason!

Dear Baby Mason,

You have completely turned my world upside down. Everyday you grow so much that I am scared to blink because I know I will miss something. I love everything about you! You have now expanded your vocabulary to "babababababa" and a high pitch squeal when you get really excited. I absolutely love listening to you talk while I wake up in the morning. You also do this really cute thing where you will be lying on your tummy in your crib and when you hear me walk into your room you will then stretch your neck up so that you can see over the crib railing to see and then you will have the biggest toothless smile ever! That toothless smile has also turned into a one tooth smile this past month! On November 23rd you got your first tooth and I see that you have another one on its way! You have conquered rolling over both ways. You adore your brother, Sawyer, and you love to watch him play. You love to be tickled under your chin. And most importantly you bring joy and the spirit of contentment to this home!

I am so blessed to be your mother. Thank you for the love that you show me everyday.
Love ~ Mommy


November 11, 2010



November 16, 2010


November 18, 2010



November 25, 2010


November 26, 2010 ~ Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment