Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring is Here!

Today it was 43 degrees outside and we took advantage of it. We are really ready for Spring to finally be here. This morning we went through the car wash and it was Carter's first time! He did great; his eyes would shoot from one side of the car to the other just trying to see what was going on and figuring out the new sounds.



Then this afternoon while Carter napped I took Sawyer and Mason outside to enjoy the sunshine! While I was cleaning out our car I looked over and this is what I saw. I will be honest I had that split second of anger that they were getting completely soaked and muddy and I was about ready to yell at them but then I saw them smiling and not fighting with each other! I decided to look at this moment in a different light; my boys are enjoying God's creation! They had the sun shining on their faces and water/mud soaking through their gloves and in their boots. Was their time outside cut shorter because they were cold? Yes but they came inside full of joy and happiness!





No comments:

Post a Comment