Thursday, March 28, 2013

Love & Pray!

Today Mason just randomly threw himself on the floor and starting screaming and crying. I was not sure as to what happened but it didn't appear that any "major" fighting was going on between him and his brothers. I kind of just sat him back up and said, "You're Okay" and walked away. I went to the bathroom and I could hear him still screaming and crying and coming closer. When I opened the door after I was done he was then laying on the floor continuing on with his tantrum. Not knowing exactly what to do I picked him up, crawled onto my bed and snuggled with him. The screaming and crying instantly stopped. After blood pressures were quickly coming back down I thought to myself how often I pray for my children alone or silently in my head but never out loud to them. As we laid there snuggling I just said a simple pray for him and to him. After all this event I was reminded how quickly and dramatically a little bit of Prayer and Love will change any situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment