Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

This was Sawyer this morning opening up one of his presents. It was the Little People Farm set. He loved it!



Sawyer eating the waffles we made him for breakfast. First time eating waffles and he loved it! When daddy was going to put a little bit of syrup (I know the picture shows a lot of syrup and that is because there was a lot...it came out faster than what daddy was thinking) he tried drinking out of the syrup bottle.


This is Sawyer still in his PJ's waiting patiently for mommy and daddy to finish making his waffles.



This is Sawyer sleeping in this morning. I could have cried here but I held it in. I just remember laying him in his crib on July 4th when we got home from the hospital and he had so much room when laid down this way. Now...he is all scrunched up and his feet hanging out of the bars.


This was on Tuesday...he got his first haircut! He did so well. Sat all by himself in the chair and sat so still for Brenda. Thank you Brenda and Vibe Salon...YOU ROCK!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sawyer!!!!!!
    Time is going so fast, so make sure you slow down and enjoy all the time you get to spend with him..
    I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sawyer!! So cute that he got his first hair cut... not that you cut that much off :) He looks adorable (as usual) We can't wait to see you guys on Sunday and celebrate his first year with him ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy Birthday Sawyer... we (Dave and I) love you very much!!!

    I still remember you telling me you were preggers! It doesn't seem that long ago!!! I think that means we're getting old! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday sawyer! he's so sweet and so cute!!

    ReplyDelete