Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Steps

Sawyer took his first two steps this evening!!!!

I was in the kitchen putting my pizza on the piazza (sp?) and Sawyer was standing holding onto my legs. He then let go and lead against the cupboards. I looked down to make sure he had his balance and then took a side step to move to the sink to throw away garbage underneath. When I relooked at him he had a look in his eyes that said "I want you mommy". So I took another step back and just reached down my hand. He then reached towards me and put his left foot forward and then his right foot! He fell down after that.

I was pretty excited so we called daddy at work right away!

3 comments:

  1. yay for sawyer! they grow up so fast don't they??? and your pics from the 4th are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go man go!!! Keep momma on her toes! :)

    ReplyDelete