Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mary Poppins

Today my Mom took us all on a Schoessow Girl's Day Out! She took us to The Fireside to see the musical "Mary Poppins"!

My Mom picked me up and then we picked up Sandra, Emma, Ava and Brenna. I sat in the back of the van with the girls so that I could finally see the movie "Frozen"; I was pretty excited! Toni, Amber, Lexie and Audrey meet us at The Fireside. We all enjoyed a delicious lunch! There was so much food that most of the girls were full after their starter plate full of fruit. Brenna however still had room for her ice cream sundae and Emma's! Aunt Toni saved the day with Audrey and was able to convince her to eat some food; she was not feeling the greatest. I just had to show off my scrumptious cheesecake to Tom!

We all enjoyed the watching the musical and it sure was fun to watch the faces of the girls while they watched. I had a fabulous time enjoying some girl time with my nieces!








No comments:

Post a Comment