Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rainbows Awards Night

For the past 8 months Sawyer has participated in the Rainbows Club at the Crosspoint Assembly of God church. Every week he looked forward to going and always proud to wear his Rainbows shirt. His teachers were Miss Donna Smalley and Miss Shari Meyer. At awards night he was presented with 7 badges that he had comleted! Class Moto: "We are helpers" Verse: "We are...helpers" 2 Corinthians 1:24 Mice (Helpers) Badge: "We are...helpers" 2 Corinthians 1:24 - I can be God's helper. Owls (The Bible) Badge: "I have hidden your word in my heart" Psalm 119:11 - The Bible is God's Word. Tigers (Wonderfully Made) Badge: "I am ...wonderfully made" Psalm 139:14 - God made me wonderful. Turkeys (Thanking) Badge: "Give thanks to the Lord" Psalm 107:1 - I can say, "Thank You." Zebras (To Be Like Jesus) Badge: "Jesus...went around doing good" Acts 10:38 - I want to be like Jesus. Butterflies (Forgiveness) Badge: "God forgave all our sins" Colossians 2:13 - Jesus forgives. Camels (God's Gift) Badge: "Thanks be to God for his...gift" 2 Corinthians 9:15 - Jesus is God's greatest gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment