Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I entered into the last year of being in my 20's! If you would have asked me ten years ago what I thought my life would look like at the age of 29 I don't think this is what I had pictured - it's BETTER! I am so blessed to be married to a man that loves me more than I can grasp for almost 5 years and be a mother to 3 handsome boys all under the age of 3 1/2 years! There is never a dull moment in my life and even though it does get crazy I still would never trade it in.





The boys bought me a new docking station for my iPod for my craft room! Then Tom had his mom come over to watch Sawyer and Mason while we (and Carter) went out to eat at Olive Garden; it was wonderful!



My mom brought my present over this morning and I got a cool picnic bag! (The colors and flowers on it matches our wedding!) I also received some awesome quilting tools. My friend Kris bought me a 52-week devotional by Karen Kingsbury and took me out to eat at Sprecher's and Cold Stone Creamery!

I am truly blessed to be surrounded by my husband, my boys, family and great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment