Sunday, May 15, 2011

What a Day!!!

Yesterday was definitely one of those days that you will never forget. Several things happened that made the day really special so I will just explain each thing in the order of events that they happened.

We were invited to celebrate Maia's 17th birthday! We had the amazing experience of going to see the Brewers at Miller Park play against the Pirates in the Luxury Suite! It was so much fun and the food was unbelievable!


When we were driving down to Milwaukee (we carpooled with my parents) Sawyer kept asking where we were going and we told him that we were going to watch a baseball game. Granted for the most part of the day he just ran around with his cousins we did catch him watching the game a few times.


Sawyer gave the first piece of cake to the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Maia!


Papa and Mason


Then Bernie himself came to our suite to see us! The kids got to have their baseballs signed by him and have their picture taken with him as well; it was pretty exciting.


Our second major event of the day was that Mason took his first step at Miller Park!!! He was standing by the little table and took his first step to Mie Mie. I had just turned around to look at him when he took his first step. At first I questioned to myself what I saw but then when I saw Mie Mie's face I knew that what I saw was true! We are very proud of you Mason!!! (This picture was taken during our attempts to get him to walk again.)


Our third major event of the day took place after we came home. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!!! Our third precious gift is expected to arrive January 20th, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment