Friday, September 17, 2010

Days like today...

Today was a little rough. Mason was not himself, he actually required attention, and I was tired (which things never seem to go well when momma is tired). I have always tried to enjoy these moments when my boys are little because I know that someday they will no longer need me or live with me. At the moments that I catch myself starting to get frustrated at my once again messy house, lack of sleep, etc. I remind myself that someday I wish these moments back. Here are a few of the moments I will miss:



I will miss when Sawyer no longer thinks that helping mom clean is fun.




I will miss when my boys will no longer want to sit on the couch with me to watch the football game.





I will miss seeing those artistic hands at work and the mess they leave on my chair when he gets down.





I will miss not being able to sit on my own couch because my son has turned it into a farm.





I will miss all the little moments that Sawyer shows his love towards his brother.





I will miss when he no longer wants to hang out with mom and dad and listen about how our day went.




I will miss being able to put him somewhere and him still be there when I get back. (Disclaimer: I did not just randomly leave Mason outside - it was my last resort to try and get him to stop crying and for him to take his nap today; it worked!)

1 comment: