Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brotherly Love

Sawyer has completely amazed Tom and I!!! I will be honest that I was nervous bringing Mason home. We never really explained to Sawyer the whole concept of him having a brother. We did say that I had a baby in my belly and that he was going to have a brother, but seriously, how can a 23 month old grasp the complete concept of that.



Sawyer LOVES his brother!!! Whenever Mason is either on his bed (this only happens during story time at night) or on my bed Sawyer will get right next to him and cuddle. We actually have to monitor this because Sawyer wants to be so close to him that he wants to actually lay right on top of him.


When Mason is in his swing or bouncy chair we have to make sure we strap him in because Sawyer will eventually get over to Mason and try to pick him up.



Sawyer will never pass up an opportunity to either give Mason a hug or a kiss.



They love each other so much that they even has matching bottoms!!! One is a size 1 diaper and the other a size 4.


When Mason cries you will then hear Sawyer say "Oh baby" no matter where he is or what he is doing. One night Sawyer was in his room whinning because he did not want to go to bed. Mason then started to cry and in the midst of the whining you hear "oh baby". Also when Mason starts to cry Sawyer will try to give Mason his pacifier.



If someone is holding Mason (including Tom and I) Sawyer will walk up to him and give him a kiss. I think this is Sawyer's way of letting Mason know that Sawyer knows where he is at and that he is in good hands.

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! Much better than the way I treated my baby sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bottoms pix - that is too cute, Tami.

    ReplyDelete