Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day and ....

Happy Mother's Day! This was my first Mother's Day and it was such a special day for me. I woke up to red roses, a card and a digital photo keychain from Sawyer....THANK YOU! We then of course went to church where I received another flower! After church Sawyer and Tom took me out to eat at the Texas Roadhouse where I received another flower!!!! The restaurant was a bitter-sweet moment though for me; it was the first time we ordered off the menu for Sawyer . My little boy is growing up so fast.

Thank you Sawyer for making my first Mother's Day extra special! I love you!



This morning we saw another side of Sawyer. He fights Tom and I whenever we change his diaper or get him dressed. Some of the times after he take the dirty diaper off we let me crawl around naked for a little bit while we get the next diaper or pick out his clothes. He really enjoys this and it is a lot of fun for Tom and I as well watching his cute little butt crawl around.

So Tom took off the dirty diaper and then he left the room to do something else and I sat down in the glider (still in the room with Sawyer) and was talking to Tom who was in the other room. Sawyer was exploring his closet and standing up holding onto his shelves. Well that is when it happened.....

Up that's his poop. I know this is totally digusting and Tom and I would not agree with you more but we were laughing so hard. All I have to say is THANK YOU honey for cleaning it up. I just can't get over it though because I never wanted an inside dog for this reason but I never had the thought that I still had to deal with this with a baby! Oh SAWYER....

5 comments:

  1. You ordered off the menu for Sawyer? Wow... what did you get him?

    By the way.... that's disgusting! I could have lived without that picture, however, I probably would have posted it, too! (We're sick!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had a sweet potato.

    I wasn't going to post the picture but GramMie/Mommer told me too; so blame her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha i had a situation like that with sean but i didn't take a picture and dathan wasn't home to clean it up! LOL so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a kink in my neck, can someone tell Sawyer's mommy how to turn her photos. :>)

    GramMie/Mommer

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! The picture is great! That's one of the ones that is gonna send him to therapy! :)

    ReplyDelete