Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy 2 year Anniversary

Tuesday we celebrated two amazing years together! At times I think about just how short of time we really have been together (including dating time only 3 1/2 years). Even though it has been relatively short it's hard to imagine my life without him. I know without a doubt that he is the one that God created for me (let's be honest it takes a strong man to live with me ;)

In these past two years we both have grown so much. It has been an exciting time to see our lives change; especially through the birth of our first child. Through Sawyer we both have seen a different side of each other. Things that mattered to us in the past no longer do. We both have changed our preceptive on life through the trials that we have been through. I will daydream sometimes on what we are going to be like on our 25th, 40th, 50th, etc. and it just brings a smile to my face and brings joy to my heart. I just can't wait to grow old with him!


Even though neither one of us drink wine; we went to a winery for our special day. We had a lot of fun taking the tour and seeing how wine is made.

This is me standing on the hillside were the grapes are grown with their buildings in the background.


This is the cave that they used to use. One of the owners in the 1900's actually lived in this cave while they were building their house. Alright no more complaining about our 800 sq ft apartment ;)



3 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys.... I can't wait to celebrate 25 or 50 years with you!!
    I love you both to pieces and you are perfect together. Thanks Tami for bringing Tom into the family - it wouldn't be complete without him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Congrats! May God continue to draw you closer together as the years past.
    With much love,
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats tami! i remember our 2 year anniversary very clearly (since, ya know, i was giving birth to sean LOL) you guys are a beautiful couple! here's our wine glasses w/ no wine raised high in a toast to all the years to come!

    ReplyDelete