Monday, February 2, 2009

Sawyer...my strong willed son.

Yesterday he woke up at 7:00 am and then he took a nap from 11-12 and then another one at 5:00 - 5:30, so only 1 1/2 hours of sleep (not enough). By 9:00 he was spent so I got his PJ's on, fed him and down he went...

At midnight he was up again and I thought to myself...there is no way he can be hungry after three hours. So what do you get when you have one stubborn mommy and one strong willed son....an all out battle! So there we were for 30 mintues not just crying but SCREAMING! I am going to look tonight cause I am thinking I have bruises where he grabbed me so hard while screaming. I wasn't going to give in though and I WON!

12:30 am...he was sound asleep again! I left at 4:30 am for DePere. I asked Tom later this morning what time Sawyer woke up and wouldn't you know it wasn't until 6:00 am. That means it is possible for him to not eat and possibly be asleep for nine hours! Oh yeah...I am so ready for another battle tonight because this whole every four hours at night at seven months old is going to end right....NOW!

He also turned 7 months today! Happy 7 months Sawyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment