Monday, August 26, 2013

Mason being Mason

Mason has brought so much joy into our family! He is one confident little boy who is content being himself!

Mason showing off his guitar playing skills! (08.07.13)


Here is Mason building. As I watched him play by himself I was so impressed by his imagination and his seriousness in the work that he was doing. (08.16.13)


I have no words for this one except why wouldn't you want to sweep with no pants on! (08.18.13)


Once again Mason is always extremely serious in any project that he is doing. He concentrated so hard on cutting his piece of paper and did an amazing job handling his scissors for the first time. (08.26.13)


Uncle Jim will collect John Deere literature for the boys and then mail it to them. Tonight when I checked on the boys one last time before I went to bed I discovered that he fell asleep studying up on the new John Deere tractors! (08.26.13)






No comments:

Post a Comment