Thursday, August 2, 2012

Marshmallow Fight!

This week Tom will be working 6 days and they are 10-12 hour shifts. Weeks like these are always rough because not only do I miss him but I am tired by the end of the week as well with not really having much help with the boys and I have gone to work twice this week as well. Today at lunch Sawyer said to me "I just really miss my daddy". My heart broke for him and I knew we needed to do something fun to get us through the rest of the week. Thanks to Pinterest I found this great idea from www.celebrateeverdaywtihme.com and a GREAT idea it was! Tom's face in the second picture was worth it all. Yes there were marshmallows everywhere but they were cleaned up in no time with Sawyer and Mason picking them and eating them (okay I did too!).

1 comment: