Friday, April 13, 2012

Mason's 1st Haircut!

Today we went to Vibe Salon & Spa for haircut day (Mason, Sawyer and I)! Before we left we took of couple of "before" pictures. I really just wanted to get one last picture of Mason's awesome curls!






Sawyer said that I was to get my haircut first; so I did. Thank you Mie Mie for coming along and entertaining all three boys while I was in the chair! Sawyer then said it was Mason's turn. Sawyer and Carter did a great job being patient and watching Mason get his 1st haircut.


Mason did an awesome job at sitting still. For the first half of the haircut he didn't even move a finger - literally!




I think with Mason's haircut he went from being 22 1/2 month old to a 3 year old!


Then it was Sawyer's turn; he got a haircut to look like Daddy!



It was a great experience and now we are all ready for the warmer weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment