Friday, November 25, 2011

10 Pointer!

Today was Tom's third and last day hunting for this season. At about 3:00pm he texted me and asked me to ask Sawyer if Daddy should shoot a deer; of course Sawyer said yes. Tom then asked if he should shoot a girl or boy deer; Sawyer said to shoot a boy deer. I was thinking that he had shot one but when Tom texted back saying that he had seen a lot of doe but now had to wait for a buck I figured he would not be getting a deer this year. I texted Tom telling him that he had gotten my hopes up but then he texted back and said "Buck down". While we were texting each other a buck had walked right out in front of him! Tom was pretty excited but I really think Sawyer was more excited. When Daddy brought the buck home that night Sawyer and Mason spent an hour outside in their jammies celebrating with their Daddy and the some of the neighbor guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment