Friday, January 14, 2011

My man!

I want to dedicate this post to my amazing husband, Tom! He has just been totally rocking it as not only a father but a husband. I am so incredibly blessed that God gave me Tom. I will be honest that Tom is not what I had pictured when I imagined my future husband, but obviously God knew what I needed better than what I knew.

Last weekend we purchased a TV for my craft room. So on Monday Tom had off of work so him and Sawyer went to the "man store" (Menard's) to buy a shelf while Mason and I went grocery shopping and ran errands. That day he put up my new shelf and hooked up my TV. Normally Tom doesn't get home until 10:00pm so I have my one show a week that I watch on Monday nights at 9:00pm while I eat ice cream. It's my little "me" time. At 8:40pm I told Tom "oh my show is on tonight" to which he responded "college football is on tonight". I then said "well now what? well I guess we do have two tv's now". I finished cleaning up the kitchen and Tom went downstairs. I then soon followed to turn on my show only to find Tom sitting my craft room watching college football so that I could have the big comfy couch and the big tv to watch my show. Gotta love him!




I go to the gym in the mornings with my mom. I will leave before the boys (all three of them) are up, but by the time I get home Tom will usually (about 90%) will have breakfast ready for us to eat. He makes some mean eggs!



Last night I waited up for Tom to come home from work. It was about 10 minutes after 10 and he wasn't home yet so I just figured he had to work late and went to bed. I then woke up when he crawled into bed which was about 11:30pm. I asked him if he had just gotten home to which he then informed me that he had been home for about an hour and even feed Mason. I asked him why he feed Mason and he informed me that he was crying. I never heard a thing. So my incredible husband let me sleep while he went through the extra work of un-thawing and warming up milk for Mason to feed him instead of waking me up. Thank you Honey!

This morning Tom and I were talking while also multi-tasking with the boys. I was feeding Mason his cereal and then Sawyer asked for his nose to be cleaned so Tom was getting toilet paper (we don't have any Kleenex right now). When Tom came back into the room (we are still talking at this point) he held the toilet paper up to my nose and stood there. When he realized I wasn't blowing he looked at me and then realized that I wasn't Sawyer. We had a pretty good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I love the kleenex story, it's like the time I picked Skye's nose thinking that she was Treyton ;) LOL!!
    Too funny.

    ReplyDelete