Friday, December 31, 2010

The Snow is Falling

Winter is here! We have already had a couple of snowfalls but as I type this blog it is all melting. It's 9:10pm and it's 43 degrees outside - now that is some strange Wisconsin weather. We did get some chances though to get outside and enjoy the snow.

Here is daddy giving Sawyer a ride around the yard. (December 10th)




Then on December 12th we had our first big snow storm. We ended up with about 10" of snow. Tom was very excited for this because we purchased our first snow blower and he just couldn't wait to test it out.




Tom then had to go to work but the plow truck had not gone on our street yet. Therefore I got my chance to test out the snow blower while I cleared the end of the driveway after the plow came through.



One of my favorite things about a fresh snow fall is the beautiful nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment