Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mason is 1 month old!

Yesterday Mason turned a month old; where did the time go? He is now 22" long (the 75th percentile), weighs 11 lbs 6 ozs (the 90th percentile) and his head is 35 cm. Mason has blessed our family so much! He already has many characteristics being:

Patience - knowing that Tom and I have to take care of him and his brother.
Contentment - while awake just looking around at his home and family.
Lovable - he will cuddle with anyone.
Tough – he handles hugs and kisses from his big brother very well.

He is just PERFECT!












Today I finally gave in and got a Moby Wrap - I LOVE IT (Mason loves it too)! Tonight I have already picked up my kitchen, checked my email, looked at our family photos that we just got done on Monday online, checked my facebook and am updated this blog all while Mason is snuggled up next to me!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they great. It was a lifesaver as we went through the airport.

    ReplyDelete